Sunday, December 06, 2009

06

I wake up feeling surprisingly rejuvinated.  With the smell of cigarette smoke lingering throughout my bedroom due to its resonation in my dirty blonde hair.  A scent which will stick to my sheets and fingertips like glue for a day, maybe two.  The taste of Ketel One still loitering on my tongue and the roof of my mouth.  My bedroom a disaster with sweaters and tights, boots and flats, hats and scarves scattered amongst the very little available floor space.  My bedroom window providing a view of blue skies and bluff tops, which distributes sunlight throughout this mess; my mess.  This December sunlight, though, somehow converts my unorganized and cluttered life into something enjoyable, satisfying.  Even pleasant.

I feel.
And I feel content.

No comments:

Post a Comment