Wednesday, December 09, 2009

the Second

I am blaming this weather for the following things:  not leaving my flat even once today, ordering in pizza for lunch/dinner, not showering, living in my yoga pants and my fleece pullover, and posting twice in one day. 

Oh, and the snow has apparently induced a little online shopping.  I am so excited about the items I purchased (and the deals I found), though, I thought I would share:



We Who See Fringe Boot (via UO)
 *Am absolutely in love with these.



     Kimchi Blue Bow Skirt (via UO)
*Also great: I love the entire look, and I already own the BDG top that the model is wearing.  AND there is an exposed silver zipper up the back.  Wow.





Deena & Ozzy Asymmetrical Belt (via UO)
*I have been searching for a tasteful black leather studded belt (seriously) for ages.  Finally.
*Also great: only $9.99.

_____________

Oh the things I am able to accomplish sans the interruption of class and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment