Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Keeping my feet

So.  As some may have noticed through past postings, I love a good boot.  In the past two months, I have purchased more pairs of boots than I am actually comfortable to admit. 
It's a problem!  Kidding. 
I like to chock up my excessive spending on the fact that I live in Wisconsin, and it is fucking cold here.  I'm just trying to make it through the winter with both my feet, you know?



These are the classic Hunter boots (in hunter green). 
I know everyone and their sister has a pair. 
Whatever.  I love them.  Put me in a box with all the rest of the Kate Moss wannabes.
. . . . . . . .




These are my new-time favorites.  Report Footwear produced this incredible motorcycle boot (and I got them on mega sale for $40!). 
Thrilling. 
Plus, I feel insanely badass while wearing these.
 Seriously. 
Pathetic reason perhaps; but badass nonetheless.
. . .

Actually, they make me feel as though I should be a part of this video by The Dead Weather (enjoy):



PS: I have such a shameless crush on Jack White.
. . . . . . . .


Now here is a Nine West boot I am admittedly pining over:


. . . . . . . . .

And although I am not much of a heels kind of girl, I really do adore these Qupid Finella 142 Black Triple Buckle Peep Toe Ankle Boots (via Pumpsicle.com).  So much so that they may actually make me a "heels kind of girl":


. . . . . . . .


Well, that is all for me today.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment