Friday, January 15, 2010

Oh hai

It has been a neat day thus far. 

I left my mother and dad's and am now in my city, my flat.  It's a bittersweet sort of thing.  But I'm alright with it right now.  It does feel good to be around my things -- sleep in my bed, watch my DVDs, pick out books from my bookshelf.  And do other normal college-life things like go out for drinks with my friend Evan (currently waiting for him to pick me up... tick tock, Ev!), work (which I just got home from), go to the REC (the gym on the UW campus), study for the LSAT at my desk, gaze out my windows at the incredible view of the bluffs and the river!  Etc etc etc.  The list goes on (and on and on).  So I will stop there.  Anyway, it is pretty nice I guess.

Well, Evan is here to gather me for drinks.  I best be off.
My goal is to post more (interesting things) when I get home.  Cheers!

The after:  oh hai again!  Here I am, a bit drunken and smelling of American Spirits (yellow).  And I am okay with all of this!  Tonight was a success.  Good to catch up with a good friend.  Good to drink PBRs and wonderful (free) bloody marys.  Life is silly in this way, don't you think?
I am off to bed now though.  Much studying to do in the AM (well, realistically, the afternoon -- I reserve my mornings for coffee and interwebs time) before I tend bar at 6:00PM.  Goodnight, all.


Album du Moment:  "Boxer" by The National

No comments:

Post a Comment