Sunday, November 08, 2009

In metal

A delightful (yes, delightful) morning is currently being had. By me! How lovely.

It is strange, really. How a sky filled with sunshine has the ability to physically coalesce with a small one bedroom high-rise flat adorned with large windows, and how that can drastically change the mood of its inhibitor.

Mornings like these allow me to feel lucky. Just lucky, really, and not too much else. But I'll take the simplicity of lucky.

And they must be concocted for a reason. These rare, but insanely gratifying mornings. They just have to be. The reason or reasons, of course, are subjective. I enjoy that. Subjectivity. Especially regarding things as simple as a pleasant morning.

Leaving things open for interpretation. Potentially good; potentially bad. Today, though, this particular morning I cull potentially good.
Because, well, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment