Sunday, April 25, 2010

...each movement refined

I feel so out of the blogging loop!  My last semester of school balanced with volunteering at the Eco Park, bartending, and my extensive social life has become absolutely consuming!  But in a good way I guess.  I really have been enjoying myself.  PLUS, my college career is quickly approaching an end.  I graduate May 15th.  So exciting.  I was talking to a friend a few days ago about how strange it will be to not be a student anymore.  We (meaning anyone who has been in school for 18+ years) have been labeled as "student" for so long.  It's bizarre to think that the label we have adorned for nearly a lifetime will soon change.
I can't help but wonder... what's next?

Track du Moment: "Martha" by Rufus Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment